Deadline for mailing
25th of each month
Friday, October 3, 2008

postheadericon Here's the mail to list for October

Mother reminded me I didn't post my card for Sept. I did the work theme, and since my job is quilting, that's what I did. Hand dyed silk with Angelina fibers quilted with a simple crosshatch. Traditional meets contemporary.
October's theme is "Halloween" if your working to the theme. If not, make whatever your little hearts desire! Here is the list.


Mother's ( Aunt Rae) goes to Ashley


Nancy's goes to Heather


Deb's goes to Rebecca


Mary's goes to Deb


Ann's goes to Mother


Heather's goes to Mary Ann


Mary Ann's goes to Mary


Rebecca's goes to Nancy


Ashley's goes to Ann




Mary also asked for November's list. I'll try to get that done and posted sometime tomorrow.