Deadline for mailing
25th of each month
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

postheadericon September Cards

First, everyone's cards look terrific! Cute quilt too, Mary Ann.

And also, before I forget again....If anyone would like to make postcards for everyone in our group for Christmas feel free to do so. It would be great to get one from everyone! BUT, I do want to stress that this is OPTIONAL. Only if you want to, please don't feel you have to. I look forward to getting my assigned card each month!

And I want to welcome our new participants, Rebecca and Ashley! Way to go girls!

OK, on to September's assignments. If you are working with the theme...it is "WORK" for this coming month. And here are your mail to assignments...mail by date is Sept. 25th.

Mother's goes to Mary Ann

Nancy's goes to Mary

Deb's goes to Ann

Mary's goes to Ashley

Ann's goes to Rebecca

Heather's goes to Nancy

Mary Ann's goes to Heather

Rebecca's goes to Aunt Rae

Ashley's goes to Deb


Have fun!