Deadline for mailing
25th of each month
Sunday, May 4, 2008

postheadericon May Postcards

First of all, thank you Ann! I received your pretty postcard yesterday and I love it!

On to May's exchange...I only got one theme suggestion from you and I also got some feedback about not everyone being comfortable with having to work in a theme, so for this month, you're on your own....make a card anyway you like! Next month (June) we will have an "optional" theme" of "Summertime" So if you want to try your hand at working within a theme be thinking about what summertime means to you. And if you don't, don't worry, do whatever you like.

May's mail by deadline will be May 25th. And since it'll be nice to eventually get a card from everyone I've set up a rotation. Below is the list with who to mail your cards to for May.

Mother's goes to Nancy

Nancy's goes to Deb

Deb's goes to Mary

Mary's goes to Ann

Ann's goes to Heather

Heather's goes to Mary Ann

Mary Ann's goes to Maureen

Maureen's goes to Mother


So have fun and make some quilt cards! And if anyone finds they can't have their's done by the deadline, please let me know so that I can make sure everyone who is participating gets a card.

Thanks!
Deb