Deadline for mailing
25th of each month
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

postheadericon The exchange day is almost here!

2 days to go! All the cards look beautiful!! I am so excited to see everyone having fun with this.
I did get an e-mail from Maureen that she would not make our deadline. I am sorry, but hopefully, she'll be able to do it next time.

And speaking of next time....May 25th will be the deadline . This time I think we'll have a theme...sound like fun? I am open to suggestions for the theme of the month. If you have an idea you'd like to do, then post it here. We'll take suggestions until May 1st. On that day, I'll announce the next postcard challenge. So if there's a theme you'd like to see...nows the time to speak up, cause if you don't I'll have to choose.

And I think next time, and for the next few..we'll have assigned recipients. This time it will be totally random as to who gets who's card. But I think it would be nice to eventually get one from all who participate. So after this time when we see who gets who's, I create a list for the upcoming months so everyone will know who they're making their card for that month and rotate it so we each get at least 1 from everyone playing.

Great job everyone..I'll be sending out the mail to list on Friday night. I will e-mail each person and also post the results here on the blog.

Till Friday....

Deb